2 edition of WALTHAMSTOW and Chingford railway found in the catalog.
|Statement||Walthamstow Antiquarian Society|
|Publishers||Walthamstow Antiquarian Society|
|The Physical Object|
|Pagination||xvi, 139 p. :|
|Number of Pages||93|
nodata File Size: 2MB.
It has had tennis courts and a bowling green since opening and there are now other sports facilities.
Oak panelling was installed as a Great War memorial. Marlowe Road Marlowe Road Estate. South of the Square is a green space, the Town Gardens. East Avenue 12 International Muslim Movement. The studio was taken over by The Broadwest Film Co. The front part of the building was demolished and the auditorium turned into a supermarket. Gilbee Scott and built in 1891—2 on the site of Ball's boxing booths.
Leon Nangle, from Walthamstow, targeted other young men aged 15 WALTHAMSTOW and Chingford railway. Carter of the Limes, Shernhall Street, before 1882 and later taken over by Trinity Congregational Church. Cunningham, Borough Engineer and Surveyor. There are five informal, flexibly planned courts on the first floor, with lighting through the roof and a Juvenile court on the ground floor.
A small block of six welfare flats.
Business area with 19th buildings complemented by a new office block.
They supplied scientific instruments for the Scott and for the Shackleton polar expeditions and for Everest climbers.
The site had previously been used by Precision Film Studios owned by the Gobbett Brothers.
They were founded by local benefactor, George Monoux, City merchant and Lord Mayor in 1544.